- Updated section on Cerilia's elves to refer to them by their proper name, Sidhelien. Trying out how it feels to do the same with dwarves and Karamhul.
- Cleaned up some more wording under some entries.
- Blood Abilities
- Animal Affinity now has some more shapeshifting options for Great-strength bloodlines.
- "Detect Illusion" is now called "Deny Illusion".
- Cut the Illegitimiate Heir and Ward backgrounds. Couldn't seem to make them feel unique enough.
- Added section for tighmaevril equipment, as rare as it may be.
- Ruling Domains
- Clarified the section under Vassalage to spell out explicitly that vassals still rule their own domains, just in service of a liege lord.
- Updated domain actions with new Relocate action, which is an update of a previously paragraph-long rule tucked away in the old rule book.
- Waging War
- Added unit descriptions. Trying something different with unit composition and troop counts for non-standard units.
- Added new units.
- Temporary change to unit speed while I work on other mass combat rules apart from auto-resolve.
- Updated auto-resolve rules a bit. Value of commanders increased by having them add +1 to resolution.
- Added section on commanders being captured or executed, along with ransoming them.
- Realm Magic
- New intro written. Starting conversion of spells to 5E.
- Removed free realm spells for arcane tricksters, eldritch knights, paladins, and rangers. They have to research or quest to get any, rather than starting play with some.
Saturday, August 27, 2016
Endless Birthright Work
More updates as I chug along in the process. Chug chug.