Short update to say that I've moved over all GM Binder sidebar links into Google Docs. I was hoping to save a step of saving/reformatting every time I made a change and then maintaining a separate upload, but browser and OS inconsistencies producing undesirable errors were proving frustrating to troubleshoot.
The good news is that the direct links to PDFs should avoid most of that, even though my layouts aren't exactly what I'd call professional -- I'm a writer and designer by trade, not a layout guru.
Anyway, if you see buggered up stuff, let me know in the comments and I can see about addressing it. I believe everything should be kosher with those links now.