Monday, January 29, 2018

Tools, Crafting, and Research Rules

I emerge from the tomb of ages to supply you with a thing made for my homebrew setting games, but which might have use in your own material.

(I'm not dead, just blasted with a million things to do. Urban Arcana and the adventure module are still in progress.)

Enjoy it here, constructive critique is welcome. I'm certain I retread some ideas explored elsewhere.

As it relates to some potentially-unclear things:

  • I use an injury track system in my homebrew, which is what the tonics that cooking produces are meant to help with.
  • The "based on product" values for the potions and magic oils use a chart I have in my DM guide for the setting, but can generally be spitballed as 1/4 the cost of the potion/oil on the open market.

2 comments:

  1. Hey. Do you mind if I use this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By all means, long as it doesn't get reproduced in other media. And even then, I don't really mind. Long as it sees use.

      Delete